New Van Gogh Is Non A Cartographer


I don't imagine many people were taken inwards past times my Apr Fools joke nearly Vincent Van Gogh's long lost map of Amsterdam.

The map is very an one-time vintage map of Amsterdam which has been processed past times a Neural Algorithm of Artistic Style. This algorithm allows you lot to combine the content of 1 epitome amongst the trend of approximately other image. To exercise my Van Gogh map of Amsterdam I applied the trend taken from a Van Gogh epitome to the content of an one-time vintage map of Amsterdam.

I was very quite disappointed amongst the results. I hoped to live on able to exercise a map which looked far to a greater extent than very similar a Van Gogh epitome than the smudged map I ended upward with.

In gild to overlay the pretend Van Gogh map on altitude of a modern map of Amsterdam I used Mapbox. To exercise this I used the ImageOverlay amongst georeferenced scanned map event from the Mapbox documentation. I added an opacity slide command to the Mapbox event map. This opacity command tin live on flora inwards the Opacity control Mapbox example.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close