New Google Naps


It solely takes ane missive of the alphabet to pop off viral. I've been watching Google Naps for the concluding few days in addition to it has real rapidly instruct to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than populated alongside user suggested locations of where y'all tin flame pop off to own got a serenity nap.

Google Naps doesn't just smasher me equally fulfilling a bespeak that the globe has been crying out for. So why has it then rapidly instruct then popular? Do nosotros actually bespeak a map to attention detect nearby places that nosotros tin flame pop off for a quick snooze? I intend not. Google Naps has gone viral because of its humorous name.

I suspect that correct instantly map developers some the globe are working on other puns on Google Maps. In the coming weeks I hold back to locomote reviewing a map of rugs some the globe (Google Mats),  a map of drinking fountains (Google Taps) in addition to a map of populace rest-rooms (I locomote out that ane to your imagination).
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close