New Basis Champion Geographer


I am the geographic champion of the world.

Okay, I'm not. That championship is currently held yesteryear Frederick B. But I am the 5th highest scorer today on the Esri MapQuiz. Which is skillful plenty for me.

MapQuiz is a your geographic literacy game which tests how good you lot tin recognize satellite imagery from dissimilar locations unopen to the world. Log-in to MapQuiz amongst a Facebook delineate organisation human relationship in addition to you lot volition hold upward shown a serial of satellite images. All you lot accept to produce is gauge the right place from 4 suggestions.

You are awarded points for each place that you lot larn right in addition to for how apace you lot tin answer. After you lot accept completed half dozen rounds of the game you lot tin compare your grade against today's altitude scores, the altitude scores recorded this month, the best this twelvemonth in addition to the all fourth dimension altitude scores.

I'm alert you lot though you lot volition accept to become some to crunch me!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close