New The 2014 Maps Of The Year


It's that Maps of the Year fourth dimension again. Each Dec I hold off dorsum together with celebrate roughly of my favorite interactive maps of the year. This twelvemonth I've split upwards my annual round-up into 2 parts. Maps of the Year - Part One covers the months of Jan through June, amongst the final vi months of the twelvemonth to come upwards earlier the New Year.

The Maps of the Year doesn't look to hap Internet Explorer. Try Chrome or Firefox instead!

This twelvemonth you lot tin give notice filter my round-up past times map provider. This is actually handy for anyone who wants to honour non bad examples of maps past times specific mapping libraries. However, regrettably, it does hateful I've had to larn out out 2 or 3 maps which weren't made amongst 1 of the primary mapping API's.

If you lot are a fan of non bad maps you lot should too check-out Cartonerd's Favorite Maps of the Year. As good every bit highlighting roughly of his favorite maps Kenneth Field has picked out roughly of the mapping trends together with movements that he has spotted inwards cartography over the final year. With his commons honesty Kenneth is non afraid to highlight roughly of the mapping trends together with map reporting which he finds non every bit useful or informative.

Some of the maps I've chosen would in all likelihood never arrive into a Cartonerd round-up. However, whether you lot beloved them or loathe them, I promise you lot convey every bit much fun exploring them every bit I had inwards compiling this listing of the 's Maps of the Year (Part One).
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close