New Don't Conk Trapped Inward Street View!

I've only seen my hereafter ... as well as it isn't pretty.

I pass thus much of my life on Google Maps that I piece of employment the real existent hazard of getting trapped within the virtual the world of Street View. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 the world where all the people I run across accept blurred faces as well as are ghostly shadows of the living breathing lives that I've left behind inwards the 'real' world.

I pass thus much of my life on Google Maps that I piece of employment the real existent hazard of getting trapped New Don't Get Trapped inwards Street View!

If this nightmare vision resonates amongst you lot thus any you lot produce don't lookout adult man Mercedes Benz's promotional cinema Escape the Map. If you lot produce you lot may only never slumber again.

In this nightmarish interactive cinema a daughter is trapped within the the world of Street View. Your project is to deal her navigate her agency dorsum to the existent world. Succeed inwards this mission as well as you lot become the run a hazard to come inwards a contest to win a Mercedes C-Class Coupe.

"I've heard stories of people seeing themselves on the streets. It's similar a doppelganger."

Scary ... but brilliant.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close