New Win A House At Google I/O 2013


The Google API Developers Challenge is opened upwards to developers too designers unopen to the world. In this contest developers are asked to combine the ability of the Google Places API too cook an app that improves their community or regime amongst a various ready of municipal information sources.

The developers of the best apps volition win a VIP trip to Google I/O 2013 too a dinner amongst the Google Maps team.

Three winners of the Judge's Choice Award volition have 2 Google I/O tickets per winning team, a $3500 go stipend, a endangerment to showcase their app at Google I/O 2013 too dinner amongst the Google Maps too Places API team.

One winner of the People's Choice Award volition besides win 2 Google I/O tickets , a $3500 go stipend, a endangerment to showcase their app at Google I/O 2013 too dinner amongst the Google Maps too Places API team.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close