New White H2o Street Stance Ride


You tin similar a shot become white H2O rafting on Street View along the Yampa River inwards Dinosaur National Monument. My immediate idea was to create a Hyperlapse of the ride. Unfortunately Hyperlapse entirely seems to operate for roads amongst Street View. So I had to create my ain picayune Street View scroll downward the river using the Google Maps API too Waypoints.js.

The trial is White Water. Just scroll upwards too downward the page to progress along the river. I added an overlay to the Street View too hence you lot tin visualize where the side past times side trigger indicate is, which loads the side past times side Street View picture inwards the sequence.

I speedily got bored of creating this too hence I gave upwards later on xx minutes. Therefore the ride is real short. However in 1 trial you lot instruct to the bottom of the page it is worth scrolling dorsum to the acme over again to come across the same route from the other direction. You tin likewise only click on the Google logo too explore the residuum of the river on Google Maps.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close