New Uncovering My Nearest Shark


On of the virtually useful Google Maps ever made has to be Where the F..k Should I Go for a Drink?. This petty app provides the invaluable service of locating your nearest bar.

Unfortunately 'Where the F..K Should I Go for a Drink' has ever been f..cking useless at finding your nearest shark. That's why the globe has been crying out for How Far Am I From Sharks. Thanks to this handy novel app you lot tin similar a shot lastly notice your nearest shark on a Google Map.

If you lot withal wake-up sweating every black from Jaws related nightmares in addition to then you lot tin likewise purpose the map to notice locations that are far away from sharks.

How Far Am I From Sharks is genuinely a clever promotional drive from travelocity. If you lot click on whatever of the shark locations on the map you lot tin click through to sentiment the travelocity hotel listings for your selected location.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close