New The Pee To Pee Network Map


On get-go viewing I must acknowledge that I thought Airpnp was a funny, elaborate joke. The thought of a website pretending to allow people hire out their toilets to anyone desperate for a pee had to last a spoof on Airbnb, right?

Well - no. It turns out that Airpnp is deadly serious. You tin at ane time sign-up your bath to Airpnp as well as laid a fee for its use.

Anyone who has the app tin burn downward upwards the Airpnp map when they are desperate to salve themselves, detect the nearest Airpnp bathroom, grip to pay the fee as well as thence (if the bathroom's possessor happens to last at home) they tin knock on the front end door as well as brand purpose of the owner's privy facilities.


Anyone who signs upwards their bath to Airpnp tin laid their ain charge. You tin accuse a dollar for the purpose of your privy or, if yous desire to accept wages of the desperate, yous could laid a fee of $50. Bathroom owners tin postal service photos of their facilities. They tin likewise furnish a brief description of their bath as well as the facilities available.

Personally I don't mean value I'll last using Airpnp. I don't actually desire to accept the peril of entering the houses of random strangers. The fact that Airpnp users get got to sign-up amongst a credit bill of fare maybe provides approximately marking of security only I yet don't mean value I desire to accept the risk. Another drawback of Airpnp is that at that topographic point is likely a fairly practiced conduct a opportunity that the bath possessor volition last out when yous are almost desperate to pee.

However non everyone thinks similar me as well as of shape Airpnp could test a huge success. If thence they tin await competition. I'm already thinking of buying the domain advert for p-Bay - a website that auctions off the correct to purpose my bathroom. I'm thinking that if I larn 2 people who are both desperate to see the bath at the same fourth dimension I could actually brand my fortune.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close