New Navigating The Paris Subway On Google Maps


There is something nigh the Paris Metro that sends me into a panic. For unopen to argue whenever I'm passing through the urban heart I e'er intend I've left plenty fourth dimension to instruct from Station H5N1 to Station B. I thus honor myself standing confused inwards front end of a Metro map trying to run out my road when the mutual coldness sweats showtime too I showtime thinking I'm definitely going to fille my train.

My Paris go worries are over now, thank you lot to the Plan METRO Interactif. This Google Map based go planner for the Metro is elementary to role too provides a succinct step-by-step guide to travelling betwixt whatever 2 stations on the network.

Users tin give notice but click on 2 unlike stations on the map too straight off visualise the quickest road on the map. If needed a step-by-step guide tin give notice too endure viewed past times selecting the 'itineraire' option. If you lot don't know where either of your stations is on the map you lot tin give notice but lead the station from a drop-down menu.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close