New I've Constitute Your Town On Google Maps


In a vain seek to larn people to seek in addition to portion my NSFW map on social media I've added a trivial link to the map which creates a URL for the electrical current map view. The map is a collection of some of the rudest place-names approximately the world.

You tin similar a shot select grip of the URL address for a map thought in addition to insult your friends yesteryear sharing the link on social media sites such every bit Twitter. For example yous could insult your friends yesteryear sending them a link to Bald Knob on the map, similar this:

"I've constitute your town on Google Maps - http://goo.gl/7IHyNr"

I'm certain yous tin come upwards up amongst fifty-fifty meliorate insults. To link to a detail map thought merely click on the 'Get Link' pick in addition to cutting & glue the address from your browser's URL address bar.

I've too renamed the map Your Town, mainly to render a trivial hint most 1 agency the map could hold out used to insult other people.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close