New Create Laptops Dream Of Slippy Maps?


You're belike getting bored of Deep Dream images past times now. So allow me innovate yous to Deep Dream Mapping.

My commencement idea on reading well-nigh Google's Deep Dream icon neural processing was to wonder how the software would translate an icon of a map. So I fed Deep Dream a map of Washington DC in addition to this is what it saw - Deep Dream Washington DC (the map was created past times using the Google Maps API's groundoverlay).


It turns out that I wasn't the exclusively 1 who wondered 'Do laptops dream of slippy maps?'  OpenStreetMap user 'chippy' has equally good fed unopen to map images into Seep Dream. His Deep Dream Maps inward OSM entry on the OSM weblog includes Deep Dream maps of Liverpool in addition to Leeds inward the UK.


To survive honest the results of my ain Deep Dream map was a piffling disappointing. My map icon didn't appear to create bully dreams. I thence idea it would survive interesting to role Leaflet.js equally a agency to sentiment a to a greater extent than freaky Deep Dream image. Here's my Leaflet Deep Dream self-portrait. I didn't bother creating map tiles for the image.

If yous practise do map tiles for a Deep Dream icon in addition to so Leaflet.js would survive a prissy agency to furnish a zoomable in addition to pannable interface for your ain disturbing Deep Dreams.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close